Friday 2 March 2012

This morning I woke up to a pleasant surprise after checking my post...I'm stoked to be going to London!! Tickets has just arrived =) I cannot wait ^^

Also I'm challenging myself to complete this rubik's cube as soon as =P this should be fun xD




Today I did one of my best shoulder workouts in a while. I felt really exhausted afterwards which is always a good sign of hard work and I was made to sweat more than before.

Some PB's:

  • Begun to start lifting 20kg - 8 reps shoulder presses
  • Arnold Presses 14kg although I feel I can push to 16kg by next week - 3 sets 8 reps minimum

Had some pork dumplings with sweet chilli sauce for lunch and my usual Chicken Breasts + Veg for dinner... God it's getting repetitive... =.=


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.